Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby steps


Baby steps
Originally uploaded by emmareeves
In an effort to keep everyone updated on what the girls are up to I thought I'd give blogging a try. I'm trying to write everything down as they learn new and exciting things. I wish I were writing them down in the girls' scrapbooks but I haven't started those yet (I'm so behind) so this will have to do for now. I like to think that I have some knowledge of technology but let's be serious...I have no idea what I'm doing. So, as the girls are beginning to take steps on their own I'm stepping into the world of blogging. The girls are still a little wobbly and don't always keep their balance--I feel the same way. I hope you enjoy watching them grow. They are such a joy everyday (even when they're fighting with each other!) and I hope they bring a smile to your face and brighten you day just as they do mine.

No comments: